[Rdo-list] Mitaka Milestone 2 test day, January 27th, 28th

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 15:21:19 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rich Bowen" <rbowen at redhat.com>
> To: rdo-list at redhat.com
>
> We will be holding a test day for Mitaka Milestone 2 packages that have
> passed CI, on January 27th and 28th, which is next week.
>
> You can join the conversation on #rdo, on the Freenode IRC network, and
> here on rdo-list
>
> Further details  may be found at
> https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/milestone2/

Just looking at packages in the latest repo, a lot of packages (aodh, nova, etc.) are carrying the b3 suffix which would seem to correspond to milestone 3, but milestone 3 for these projects hasn't been cut (they are up to b2):

    http://docs.openstack.org/releases/releases/mitaka.html

Is the intent to reflect that we're picking up the "latest" from master and therefore it's closer to b3 than b2?

Thanks,

Steve