[rdo-list] Documenting RDO Stable and workarounds

Christopher Brown cbrown2 at ocf.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 13:07:19 UTC 2016

Thanks for the update. This is great news.

Virtualized undercloud mounted to shared storage will be a great
improvement to the resiliency of the deployed cloud and I imagine will
allow operators to even migrate to another server to perform
maintenance on the host.

--

Regards,

Christopher Brown
OpenStack Engineer
OCF plc

Tel: +44 (0)114 257 2200
Web: www.ocf.co.uk
Blog: blog.ocf.co.uk
Twitter: @ocfplc

Please note, any emails relating to an OCF Support request must always
be sent to support at ocf.co.uk for a ticket number to be generated or
existing support ticket to be updated. Should this not be done then OCF

cannot be held responsible for requests not dealt with in a timely
manner.

OCF plc is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number

4132533, VAT number GB 780 6803 14. Registered office address: OCF plc,

5 Rotunda Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield S35
2PG.

If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately and remove it from your system.