[rdo-list] Our "blog" has no feed (no RSS)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 20:36:10 UTC 2016

On 07/19/2016 09:57 AM, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> I would like to contact someone in the infrastructure who runs these things,
> because
>
> 1) We appear to have 2 places and the distinction between them is unclear.
> URLs are:
>   http://blogs.rdoproject.org/
> and
>   https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/
>
> The latter is way more interesting and useful to me as a developer, while
> former is way snazzier.
>
> 2) the https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/ does not appear to have a feed,
> which saddens me a great deal
>
> So, anyone have a contact for it?

Many thanks to Haikel for fixing this. :-)

On the other issue of blogs.rdoproject.org vs rdoproject.org/blog, the
former used to be the eNovance developer blog, and is now open to
anybody that wants to blog about RDO topics. Just ask me, and I'll set
you up with an account.

The latter is part of the RDO website itself, and you can publish to it
by adding content to the the /blog subdirectory of the website, in the
right format, and sending a pull request. I'd be glad to help anyone use
that as a place to post their RDO-related content.

There are two, purely due to historical reasons. It's been on my list
for some time to merge the two into one place, but there are some
logistical issues in doing this, and I simply have never gotten around
to it yet.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org