Re: [rdo-list] [CentOS-devel] [centos-ci] Artifacts server does not support ranges / resume of downloads?

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 1:43 AM, Brian Stinson <brian bstinson com> wrote:
> (perhaps a proxy in the middle?)
> I did a few tests and got the usual response to http range requests.

I was able to download the images again... and yes, it was able to do
range requests.
(In the situation of China it is impossible to know what it is in-between).

regards,

Gerard

--

   Gerard Braad | http://gbraad.nl