[rdo-list] Replacing the tripleo-quickstart HA job with a single controller pacemaker job

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 09:53:24 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 8:46 PM, John Trowbridge <trown at redhat.com> wrote:
> Instead, we will test the pacemaker code path in tripleo by using a
> single controller setup with pacemaker enabled. We were never actually
> testing HA (ie failover scenarios) in the current job, so this should be
> a pretty minimal loss in coverage.

ACK let's do that asap.
BTW I've disabled liberty and mitaka pipelines, until we sort out
python2-* issue in RDO repos,
all weirdo-openstack-puppet jobs are failing because allow_virtual fix
[1] cannot be backported.
Upstream openstack-puppet CI needs to keep jobs running Puppet < 3.6.

Cheers,
Alan

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/336045/5/manifests/init.pp