Re: [rdo-list] Having an upstream patch in RDO: when and how?

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Raoul Scarazzini <rasca redhat com> wrote:
> so is there a way (or a place) to follow the
> path of this modification and have an idea of when this will be
> available in RDO?

AFAIR, the process of selecting a build for stable is a manual
procedure. Therefore
it is hard to estimate the time before a patch will be available in stable.

I am sure someone else can explain in more detail about the other release repos.

Regards,

Gerard