[rdo-list] Newton Milestone 2 test day: July 21, 22

Please join us for RDO Newton Milestone 2 test day, on July 21st and
22nd. Details, and test instructions, are at
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/newton/milestone2/

Leading up to the test day, we encourage you to help us improve the test
case instructions: https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/newton/testedsetups2

If you are aware of any workarounds to known problems, please document
them - https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/newton/workarounds2 - so that
others don't have to struggle with already-solved problems.

We hope to see you on #rdo (on Freenode IRC) next Thursday.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
RDO Community Liaison