Re: [rdo-list] TripleO UI Packaging Strategy

On 15 July 2016 at 16:27, David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com> wrote:
I think TripleO-UI can draw from a lot of the work that has been done
in Horizon packaging [1] (adding mrunge).

You can see that most of the libraries are made available through
xstatic python packages, for example jquery.
If there are missing libraries they need to be highlighted so we can
package them.

Due to the UI being built in react and using the npm ecosystem I think it
has over 800 dependent packages. I'm not sure that doing them all
individually is realistic.

[1]: https://github.com/rdo-packages/horizon-distgit

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]