[rdo-list] RDO

Hello,

Just attempted my first RDO TripleO installation - thank you in advance for all your hard work to make this a simple process!!

Environment:

Server: blade0 is the target host, CentOS7 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD, SSH trust with server: maui
Server: maui is the ansible server executing the TripleO quickstart.sh script

Results:

blade0.punagroup.com       : ok=77   changed=49   unreachable=0    failed=0
localhost                  : ok=15   changed=7    unreachable=0    failed=0
undercloud                 : ok=5    changed=3    unreachable=0    failed=1

Please see attached log.  It looks as if the setup went pretty well, but given the playlist recap and since there was’t any info at the end of the run explaining how to connect to the new system, I have my suspicions.

Brandon