[rdo-list] Our "blog" has no feed (no RSS)

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 19 16:12:10 UTC 2016

> I would like to contact someone in the infrastructure who runs these things,
> because
>
> 1) We appear to have 2 places and the distinction between them is unclear.
> URLs are:
>   http://blogs.rdoproject.org/

This is the former enovance planet that has been transferred to us, I
agree that the name is a bit confusing (planet could be clearer)

> and
>   https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/

RDO shared blog

> The latter is way more interesting and useful to me as a developer, while
> former is way snazzier.

I don't have exact status, but Rich likely knows.

> 2) the https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/ does not appear to have a feed,
> which saddens me a great deal
>
> So, anyone have a contact for it?

Creating a ticket here: https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/issues
Website is maintained by RDO community and Red Hat OSAS team, Garrett
is likely the right person to fix it.

Regards,
H.