[rdo-list] [tripleo][ci] oooq role changes

FYI,

Per some discussion in the RDO-CI meeting today I have very quickly created some launchpad bugs to track some changes for tripleo-quickstart.

I plan on updating the bugs w/ more details but there should be enough there to start the conversation.

Replace oooq inventory w/ external role:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo-quickstart/+bug/1604517

Remove overcloud deployment from oooq native and use external role
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo-quickstart/+bug/1604518

Remove overcloud validation from oooq native and use external role
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo-quickstart/+bug/1604520

Thanks