[rdo-list] [tripleo][ci]

Greetings,

We've all been making great use of [1] the known master issues etherpad.  I'd like to propose that people add their names to items they report and a name to the person or people working the issue.

Something like:
[ reporter: joe acme org ] [ assigned: tom redhat com , tom myspace com ]

So for example:

15. Overcloud deploy fails due to Gnocchi dbsync failing [ reporter: joe acme org ] [ assigned: tom redhat com , tom myspace com ]
  • This is a different issue then 12

If you are assigned and get pulled into something else, you would remove your name.

Thoughts?

[1]https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/delorean_master_current_issues