[rdo-list] LinuxCon Berlin, RDO ambassadors

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 12:30:03 UTC 2016

We have an opportunity to have an expo hall presence at LinuxCon Berlin
(October 4-6 - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe )

If you are either in that area, or are likely to attend LinuxCon
anyways, we're looking for volunteers to spend a shift in the RDO booth
to answer questions about RDO and OpenStack. The space is usually also
shared with other projects (CentOS, oVirt, Atomic, Ceph, Gluster, and
possibly others) so you won't be there alone.

If you are interested/willing, please get in touch with me. Thank you.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdocommunity.org