Re: [rdo-list] Review login

On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 00:36:45 +0000
Tristan Cacqueray <tdecacqu redhat com> wrote:

> >     "scp -P29418 zaitcev review rdoproject org:hooks/commit-msg .git/hooks/commit-msg"
> > Permission denied (publickey).

> That happen when your gerrit doesn't know your user ssh public key.

Thanks, Tristan. The ssh key did the trick. One thing that made it
trickier was the web design of the dashboard, where the user's
identity was outside the right edge and neatly truncated by the
browser, so I never suspected that something was there. Once
you mentioned the Gerritt settings, I started searching them
on purpose and found them.

-- Pete