[rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

Hi all,

been doing some tests on baremetal hosts, but I'm kind of stuck here, it's getting to start to be frustrating.

I've followed the documentation from http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/

First I've tried the stable version from liberty and got stuck in a python-config-oslo outdated package bug.

Then I've tried mitaka and I got stuck in this error:

"Could not retrieve fact='rabbitmq_nodename', resolution='<anonymous>': undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass Could not retrieve fact='rabbitmq_nodename', resolution='<anonymous>': undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass"

My question is if there's a stable version that can be installed on overcloud baremetal hosts that we can rely on?

Thanks