Re: [rdo-list] [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : RDO meeting

Quack,

On 05/31/2016 12:00 AM, hguemar fedoraproject org wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> You are kindly invited to the meeting:
>    RDO meeting on 2016-06-01 from 15:00:00 to 16:00:00 UTC
>    At rdo irc freenode net

I'd try to come from time to time, but maybe not all times as I may have
conflicting meetings/work. There is a community meeting already and I
try to notify Rich of important things so it should be ok.

As for next week, there is an important meeting early in the morning for
LinuxCon Japan, so I would most probably not be there for this (late)
RDO meeting, sorry.

\_o<