Re: [rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

On 06/03/2016 09:38 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

On Jun 3, 2016 4:36 AM, "Christopher Brown" <cbrown2 ocf co uk> wrote:

> Its all a bit of a mess. I did try to make a start on cleaning up the
> RDO docs but to be honest it meant having to learn yet another type of
> documentation syntax so have reverted to internal documentation.

I would be delighted to work with you on the docs syntax -- if you want to just write content, in any format, I'll be glad to do the markup side of things. Any help we can get on the docs is very, very welcome.

Also, as OSP gets closer and closer to RDO in coming releases, I would really love to see closer working between the OSP and RDO documentation. This will benefit everyone.

If there's anything at all I can do to help this out, please let me know.