Re: [rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Graeme Gillies <ggillies redhat com> wrote:
> 1) Install EPEL on your undercloud

I have little relevant TripleO experience to contribute to this thread
but I am pretty sure we no longer require anything from EPEL.
In the past, this may have been true, notably for Ceph but the CentOS
storage SIG has all the dependencies self-contained.

The Ceph Storage SIG repository for Ceph, under CentOS, is included in
the "centos-release-openstack-mitaka" package or standalone as
"centos-release-ceph-hammer".

What do you need EPEL for ? Did we forget something else ?

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]