Re: [rdo-list] Packstack refactor and future ideas

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:51 PM, Mohammed Arafa <mohammed arafa gmail com> wrote:
> Is this the beginning of a merge between packsack and triple quick start? It
> diesnt make sense to have 2 project do the same thing

It is not and it is not the same thing.
Packstack really should focus to on original proof-of-concept use case
and do one-thing well which is single node installation.
Multinode will be hard to get reliably working in CI and is best left
to the tripleo project to handle, at most we can have experimental
wrapper based on Ansible, running single node Packstack.
But core Packstack should have simple deps and NOT depend on Ansible.

Cheers,
Alan