Re: [rdo-list] Packstack refactor and future ideas

> I hardly understand why working features should be dropped due to not passing through CI.

If it is not tested, it doesn't work, by definition.
We want to ensure, with resources available, that Packstack works well
in the future for the use-case it was designed for, proof-of-concept
installations.
For production installations TripleO is recommended.

Cheers,
Alan