Re: [rdo-list] Packstack refactor and future ideas

> I understand this, my concern is that if we remove this feature we will leave
> users with no tool for doing multinode in a lightweight way and this might
> drive off users from testing/adopting RDO.

We would provide equivalent tool based on singlenode Packstack, with a
clear unsupported message.
That's really the only honest and responsible thing we can do, given
resources available.

> I'm willing to create CI tests for multinode Packstack in order to maintain
> this features.

It's not just tests, it's multinode CI infra that is hard.

Cheers,
Alan