Re: [rdo-list] RDO/OpenStack bookmarks

Hi Rich, all,

I think the content of the bookmark is still pretty up-to-date.

Unless people want to overhaul the contents, I have a few formatting
fixes (nitpicks, mostly) to suggest.

              thanks, cheers, Jan

* "Getting started"

  - add a trailing "\" in the line "sudo yum install -y \"

* "Managing images"

  - change linebreak:

      $ qemu-img create -f qcow2 \
        <image> <size>

  - add a trailing "\" in the line "-kernel-kqemu -boot d \"

* "Grant role to user:

  - add a leading "$" in the line "$ openstack role add..."

* "Attach a volume to an instance"

  - replace by

      $ openstack server add volume \
        <server-name> <volume-name>

* "Managing networks"

- add a trailing "\" in the line "[--prefix PREFIX] [--enable | --disable]

* "Got Questions"?

  - increase fontsize