Re: [rdo-list] Unanswered 'RDO' questions on ask.openstack.org

On 06/21/2016 03:50 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

On 06/21/2016 12:17 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 06/21/2016 10:50 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
On 06/21/2016 10:00 AM, Adam Young wrote:
On 06/20/2016 10:33 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
59 unanswered questions:
No there are not.

I looked at the Keystone question.  There are 3 responses, and no
feedback from the original poster.
Ah. Sorry. My script asks the API, and only looks for responses that
have actually been accepted as an answer. Perhaps I should have it check
for responses, rather than answers. Thanks for the feedback.

--Rich
Didn't hurt for me to look.

We need to treat that like Stack overflow...or maybe move it to Stack
overflow?
Treat it like Stack Overflow in what regard, exactly?

ask.o.o is maintained by the OpenStack Foundation. As I remember it,
they looked at S.O. as a possibley place to host it, and decided that
they preferred to host their own.

In the management of the answers (voting up etc) and the ability to say "this question has already been asked" and then close it.

Unable to start Ceilometer services
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/93600/unable-to-start-ceilometer-services/

Tags: ceilometer, ceilometer-api

Dashboard console - Keyboard and mouse issue in Linux graphical
environmevt
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/93583/dashboard-console-keyboard-and-mouse-issue-in-linux-graphical-environmevt/

Tags: nova, nova-console

Adding hard drive space to RDO installation
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/93412/adding-hard-drive-space-to-rdo-installation/

Tags: cinder, openstack, space, add

AWS Ec2 inst Eth port loses IP when attached to linux bridge in
Openstack
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/92271/aws-ec2-inst-eth-port-loses-ip-when-attached-to-linux-bridge-in-openstack/

Tags: openstack, networking, aws

ceilometer: I've installed openstack mitaka. but swift stops working
when i configured the pipeline and ceilometer filter
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/92035/ceilometer-ive-installed-openstack-mitaka-but-swift-stops-working-when-i-configured-the-pipeline-and-ceilometer-filter/

Tags: ceilometer, openstack-swift, mitaka

Fail on installing the controller on Cent OS 7
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/92025/fail-on-installing-the-controller-on-cent-os-7/

Tags: installation, centos7, controller

the error of service entity and API endpoints
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91702/the-error-of-service-entity-and-api-endpoints/

Tags: service, entity, and, api, endpoints

Running delorean fails: Git won't fetch sources
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91600/running-delorean-fails-git-wont-fetch-sources/

Tags: delorean, rdo

RDO Manager install issue - can't resolve trunk-mgt.rdoproject.org
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91533/rdo-manager-install-issue-cant-resolve-trunk-mgtrdoprojectorg/

Tags: rdo-manager

Keystone authentication: Failed to contact the endpoint.
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91517/keystone-authentication-failed-to-contact-the-endpoint/

Tags: keystone, authenticate, endpoint, murano

adding computer node.
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91417/adding-computer-node/
Tags: rdo, openstack

Liberty RDO: stack resource topology icons are pink
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91347/liberty-rdo-stack-resource-topology-icons-are-pink/

Tags: stack, resource, topology, dashboard

Build of instance  aborted: Block Device Mapping is Invalid.
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91205/build-of-instance-aborted-block-device-mapping-is-invalid/

Tags: cinder, lvm, centos7

No handlers could be found for logger "oslo_config.cfg" while syncing
the glance database
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/91169/no-handlers-could-be-found-for-logger-oslo_configcfg-while-syncing-the-glance-database/

Tags: liberty, glance, install-openstack

how to use chef auto manage openstack in RDO?
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/90992/how-to-use-chef-auto-manage-openstack-in-rdo/

Tags: chef, rdo

Separate Cinder storage traffic from management
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/90405/separate-cinder-storage-traffic-from-management/

Tags: cinder, separate, nic, iscsi

Openstack installation fails using packstack, failure is in
installation
of openstack-nova-compute. Error:  Dependency Package[nova-compute] has
failures
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/88993/openstack-installation-fails-using-packstack-failure-is-in-installation-of-openstack-nova-compute-error-dependency-packagenova-compute-has-failures/

Tags: novacompute, rdo, packstack, dependency, failure

CentOS OpenStack - compute node can't talk
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/88989/centos-openstack-compute-node-cant-talk/

Tags: rdo

How to setup SWIFT_PROXY_NODE and SWIFT_STORAGE_NODEs  separately  on
RDO Liberty ?
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/88897/how-to-setup-swift_proxy_node-and-swift_storage_nodes-separately-on-rdo-liberty/

Tags: rdo, liberty, swift, ha

VM and container can't download anything from internet
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/88338/vm-and-container-cant-download-anything-from-internet/

Tags: rdo, neutron, network, connectivity

Fedora22, Liberty, horizon VNC console and keymap=sv with ; and/
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/87451/fedora22-liberty-horizon-vnc-console-and-keymapsv-with-and/

Tags: keyboard, map, keymap, vncproxy, novnc

OpenStack-Docker driver failed
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/87243/openstack-docker-driver-failed/

Tags: docker, openstack, liberty

Can't create volume with cinder
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/86670/cant-create-volume-with-cinder/

Tags: cinder, glusterfs, nfs

Sahara SSHException: Error reading SSH protocol banner
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/84710/sahara-sshexception-error-reading-ssh-protocol-banner/

Tags: sahara, icehouse, ssh, vanila

Error Sahara create cluster: 'Error attach volume to instance
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/84651/error-sahara-create-cluster-error-attach-volume-to-instance/

Tags: sahara, attach-volume, vanila, icehouse

Creating Sahara cluster: Error attach volume to instance
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/84650/creating-sahara-cluster-error-attach-volume-to-instance/

Tags: sahara, attach-volume, hadoop, icehouse, vanilla

Routing between two tenants
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/84645/routing-between-two-tenants/

Tags: kilo, fuel, rdo, routing

RDO kilo installation metadata widget doesn't work
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/83870/rdo-kilo-installation-metadata-widget-doesnt-work/

Tags: kilo, flavor, metadata

Not able to ssh into RDO Kilo instance
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/83707/not-able-to-ssh-into-rdo-kilo-instance/

Tags: rdo, instance-ssh

redhat RDO enable access to swift via S3
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/83607/redhat-rdo-enable-access-to-swift-via-s3/

Tags: swift, s3