[rdo-list] [centos-ci] Artifacts server does not support ranges / resume of downloads?

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Tue Jun 28 02:25:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Usually I download the undercloud images using:

   https://gist.github.com/gbraad/45cbe30415b0dc631f5e8d20beaffebf

which targets: 'artifacts.ci.centos.org' but now get

   "HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot resume."

I need to resume a download about 10 times on the office connection
(China), so what happened? I have a workaround by storing the files at
another server first in Japan or the west-coast which supports
resuming.

Although, being able to resume the download of these files is preferable.

regards,

Gerard

--

   Gerard Braad | http://gbraad.nl