[rdo-list] [DLRN] Switching the fedora-master worker from f23 to f24

Hi RDO,

Now that Fedora 24 has been released, we are removing the old fedora-master worker (based on f23) and setting up the new one, based on f24. Also, the fedora-rawhide-master worker will be reconfigured to use http://trunk.rdoproject.org/f25 as its base URL.

It will take some time to cleanup the old data and bootstrap the new worker, we will keep you updated on the current status.

Thanks,
Javier Peña