Re: [rdo-list] [DLRN] Switching the fedora-master worker from f23 to f24

> Hi RDO,
>
> Now that Fedora 24 has been released, we are removing the old fedora-master
> worker (based on f23) and setting up the new one, based on f24. Also, the
> fedora-rawhide-master worker will be reconfigured to use
> http://trunk.rdoproject.org/f25 as its base URL.
>
> It will take some time to cleanup the old data and bootstrap the new worker,
> we will keep you updated on the current status.

Hi all,

The new worker is now ready, remember its new URL is http://trunk.rdoproject.org/f24, and http://trunk.rdoproject.org/f25 for the Rawhide packages.

Some packages are failing to build, I hope to fix this over time.

Thanks,
Javier