[Rdo-list] Triple on sdcard

Mohammed Arafa mohammed.arafa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:01:25 UTC 2016

It's not worth the frustration. Believe me. I battled a whole month with SD
cards until the storage cabling was put in. What a relief. You could feel
the difference.

As to counterfeit that could have been my problem but still lots more
limitations on just the concept itself

Summary. Don't do it. Get the external storage. Even iscsi via freenas or
something is better