[Rdo-list] Configuration publishing, organisation of the repo

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Sat Mar 12 13:32:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

so we were planning to discuss the topic since a long time, but didn't
found the time until last week (after last cloud outage).

So we made a meeting on how would it be the best to open the
infrastructure and decided to first start by a github org.
( see https://github.com/rdo-infra )

Now, the hard question is "how do we organize it", which requires to
know what we have to organise.

From my side, we have the ansible playbook I use to deploy
rdoproject.org. I do have a set of external role I reuse for others
projects (and would like to keep that way, since this make my job easier
for others projects)

I know that David also use ansible for others stuff, and I am not sure
what else is missing (jenkins job builder file, more ?)

Any opinions ?
(next question will be "how much repo and how do we split them")
--
Michael Scherer