[Rdo-list] [packstack] Stable/Mitaka branch has been created

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 20:47:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Please note that the stable/mitaka branch for Packstack was created to
prepare for the Mitaka release.
As such, new features should not be added to stable/mitaka but on the
master branch.

Bugfixes can be backported to the stable branches if they are impacted.

stable/mitaka is not yet gated but should be soon when the review for
it [1] merges.

Time to start working on the Mitaka cycle release notes ! It was a
great cycle and we need to highlight the work that was done.
I'll try and submit a review for the release notes using Reno [2] like
the rest of the OpenStack projects.

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294234/
[2]: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/reno/

David Moreau Simard