[Rdo-list] Packstack tagging

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Sun Mar 20 21:27:42 UTC 2016

Calling this the first Packstack release would be unfair.
Going with version 8.0.0 follows the RPM packaging versions Packstack
already has in RDO. It was 7 for Liberty.

Bonus points for being the same major version as the Puppet modules it
heavily relies on.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]