[Rdo-list] RDO Mitaka release announcement

Alan Pevec alan.pevec at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 12:38:40 UTC 2016

>    I am a bit confused. How much sense has trunk without passing CI and without
> dependencies  generated ?  I believe it is zero. Correct me if I am wrong about that.

Dependencies are generated, repos are listed in delorean-deps.repo.
RDO/Fedora was discussed on the list[1] and conclusion was to use Fedora
builds to prepare for new not-yet-production-ready stuff coming in the
next EL major release, currently that's mainly python3 support.
With limited resources available, CI and stable RDO repositories are
maintained only on the platform recommended for production usage.
I hope this clarifies the situation.

Cheers,
Alan

[1]  https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2015-September/msg00090.html