[Rdo-list] Reminder: The Mitaka trunk repositories have been "branched" in preparation for stable release

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 14:50:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Why I can't find a similar url for f23 ?
http://trunk.rdoproject.org/f23-mitaka

BTW, usually the f23 trunk can work,
but I still  not able to make barbican and cloudkitty
to look like working.

Do they works on centos7 ?

BTW, most of the new components are not registered in Bugzilla,
is it planned to be fixed ?

Best regards,
Attila