[rdo-list] RDO-Infra Weekly Scrum Recap:

mathieu bultel mbultel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 22:22:05 UTC 2016

Hi Harry,

Thank you for the recap.
I have just few questions/concerns about the following:

  * review role merging code: https://review.openstack.org/396694
      o ---> It missing the tripleo-backup role
        (https://github.com/redhat-openstack/ansible-role-tripleo-backup)

  * plan is to run this merge script on Monday Nov. 21, and push the
    history to the upstream repo
      o ---> does that means that it will keep the commit history and
        the committer ids ? I think both a really important

  * Who has permissions to merge in the new review.openstack.org repo?
      o ---> I'm afraid about this part, and it's mostly my cons about
        one big repo. Currently I'm mostly the only one who commit on
        the overcloud-upgrade role, which needs sometimes some tricky
        fixes or immediate workarounds. The current situation is ideal
        to me so I'm afraid to have to loose this "cool" flexibility by
        waiting for 2 cores to vote on probably something that are
        really "upgrade" specific and so hard-to-review
        (s/hard/impossible/ ?). And it's probably the case for all the
        special roles, which are really features oriented. So did you
        guys plan to add more cores, and if yes, who ? Afaik today,
        there is only 4 oooq-cores, which is really weak for all the
        work that is done on all of those roles...