[rdo-list] [TripleO] quickstart undercloud problems.

Nate war at undrground.org
Sat Nov 19 14:52:53 UTC 2016

Did you ever type up a lengthy email to a list, looking for help, and then the moment you hit send, a lightbulb goes on, and you fix your ow problem?

Apparently when I built my test system, my build environment turned on iptables (like I've told it to) and it was too restrictive.  I flushed iptables, and disabled puppet (so it wouldnt turn it back on again) rebooted the undercloud vm, and guess what?  It's on the network now.

Quickstart is now able to communicate with the undercloud vm.

To anyone reading this, having a similar problem....  Check iptables.

:headdesk:

RHCSA, RHCE, RHCVA (#110-011-426)
gpg public key:
https://keybase.io/gangrif