[rdo-list] RDO Survey - what we need to improve

One of the free-form questions on the RDO survey was "What application
or service are you missing in RDO?"

The answers are all across the board, with installer being the most
commonly-repeated complaint, and containers falling close behind.

As there's no simple way to summarize the answers, I've just put them
all here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-survey-answers

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com