[rdo-list] [TripleO] ControllerLoadBalancerDeployment_Step1 resource failed

Hi,

I have one controller and one compute node both with 3 NICs: IPMI,net1 and net2
I've based my overcloud configuration on the bond with vlans but I removed the bond and just used a single NIC instead.
For the moment I don't need storage as my setup is a NFV cloud, so I removed the storage network and storage-management network.
Network configuration per node
By the way what is the management netwrok for? Is it for accesssing the nodes without going through the director?

I ran the deployment but the following resources failed
overcloud-ControllerNodesPostDeployment-4lpz4z4msgzz-ControllerLoadBalancerDeployment_Step1-nc4sfpp34a57
overcloud-ControllerNodesPostDeployment-4lpz4z4msgzz
overcloud-ComputeNodesPostDeployment-ougcodme2eo2

When I checked the  os-collect-config log on the controller  I found that It wasn't able to reach the mysql server (attached is the log file)

Any Idea what could be the issue?

Attached are also the configuration files

Regards,
Samuel