[rdo-list] [TripleO] How to build disk images?

Hi all,

I need to update an image in the tripleo-puppet-elements repository[0]. More precisely, I need to update "overcloud-network-midonet".

Before pushing changes upstream I would like to build and test the images locally, but I'm having issues finding documentation to do so.

I found a tripleo-incubator doc[1], but I'm not sure this is what I'm looking for, or if it is indeed outdated. Or is there another way to build the images? Also, the README in [0] does not work.

Can you please point me in the right direction here?

Best regards,
Alejandro Andreu

[0]: https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-puppet-elements
[1]: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-incubator/puppet.html