[rdo-list] Etherpad for "DLRN on Nodepool"

Hi,

I created an etherpad to get us started on what we need, what are the
unknowns and other discussion around what is involved in moving DLRN
package building to a Zuul/Nodepool architecture.
It's still very much a draft/work in progress but feel free to
contribute, even if it's just questions/comments.

Thanks,

https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/dlrn-on-nodepool

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]