Re: [rdo-list] RabbitMQ version in RDO

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:29 PM, David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com> wrote:
> I think with OpenStack components it's easier, there's branches and we
> build/test them throughout the lifecycle.
> Once we have the proper testing in place, we can update those more frequently.

Ideally same would apply for dependencies like rabbitmq, mariadb, we'd
update frequently and release after testing but also vetted by package
maintainers.
Let's start by this last part: I'll check that components in RDO
bugzilla have correct default owner then we setup nagging like
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upstream_release_monitoring for few
critical dependencies.

Alan