[rdo-list] Adding drivers to overcloud-full

Hello,

We are deploying rdo with tripleo on some hp blades using custom built images based on rhel 7.

Since we encountered some issues (one of them is a kernel bug confirmed by red hat), we are planning to add hp suggested drivers (be2net and hpsa in our case) to our overcloud-full, which are newer than the redhat provided ones.
Is this a common practice? Which is the best way to do it? Should I install rpm with virt-customize or add a dib module?

Thank you very much for suggestions

Luca