[rdo-list] CentOS Build System

I am interested in understanding what comprises your release build system, as described on https://www.rdoproject.org/documentation/rdo-packaging/. I understand that DLRN is used for per-commit builds. But, I cannot find any description of your “CentOS Build System” which builds your release RPMs. Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Eric