[rdo-list] Upcoming meetup

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 18:16:32 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday April 03 in Cork, IE: OpenStack in the Wild - The Joys of
Implementation and Operation  -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Cork/events/238562491/

* Tuesday April 04 in Sunnyvale, CA, US: Scalable Container Networking
with OpenContrail and OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/238603543/

* Wednesday April 05 in Richardson, TX, US: Tosca & Cloudify  -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/236140405/

* Thursday April 06 in Amersfoort, NL: OpenStack Ocata release | 2017 -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-nl/events/235320567/

* Thursday April 06 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting -
https://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/238470956/

* Thursday April 06 in Leicester, H5, GB: Scaling a PHP Application
using Docker Swarm, Packer & Terraform on OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/ugPHPem/events/238314747/

* Friday April 07 in Copenhagen, DK: OpenStack - from a user-perspective
- https://www.meetup.com/openstackdk/events/235289688/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org