Re: [rdo-list] Pike deployment using packstack

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Artem Hrechanychenko
<ahrechan redhat com> wrote:
> Hi!
> Is it possible now to deploy Pike using PackStack?

It is possible already using RDO Trunk repos:

$ cd /etc/yum.repos.d
$ wget https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-master/delorean-deps.repo
$ wget https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-master/current-passed-ci/delorean.repo

and then install packstack as usual.

> And when base images for Pike will be available in
> https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/tripleo_images/

Images in https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/tripleo_images/master/delorean/
are from 13-Mar-2017, so it's pike release. We have some issue with
synchronization of content to buildlogs CDN. We are working to get it
fixed but in the meanwhile you can find up-to-date images for pike in
https://images.rdoproject.org/master/delorean/current-tripleo/stable/

Best regards,

Alfredo