[rdo-list] Wednesday evening at OpenStack Summit - RDO Social

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 16:31:17 UTC 2017

If you're going to be at OpenStack Summit in Boston, please join us for
the RDO Social - drinks and light snacks with the RDO community.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rdo-social-at-openstack-summit-boston-tickets-33896358922

Wednesday, 6:30pm - 9pm, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place (right next
to the convention center)

(Sorry for the late notice - it was quite a challenge finding a nearby
location, and our other venue fell through.)

We have very limited space, so please sign up at the above link, and
only share the invitation with people that are connected with RDO in
some way. Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org