[rdo-list] Wednesday evening at OpenStack Summit - RDO Social

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Apr 20 16:48:49 UTC 2017

The etherpad https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-boston-summit-booth implies this is on Tuesday, it would be good to move the link to Wednesday to not disappoint the volunteers (

Tim

On 20/04/17 18:31, "rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of Rich Bowen" <rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:

    If you're going to be at OpenStack Summit in Boston, please join us for
    the RDO Social - drinks and light snacks with the RDO community.

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rdo-social-at-openstack-summit-boston-tickets-33896358922

    Wednesday, 6:30pm - 9pm, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place (right next
    to the convention center)

    (Sorry for the late notice - it was quite a challenge finding a nearby
    location, and our other venue fell through.)

    We have very limited space, so please sign up at the above link, and
    only share the invitation with people that are connected with RDO in
    some way. Thanks!

    Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
    RDO Community Liaison
    http://rdoproject.org