[rdo-list] trouble installing an undercloud package via oooq

Mike Bayer mbayer at redhat.com
Sat Apr 29 21:28:27 UTC 2017

Hi all -

doing a tripleo-quickstart, the delorean repo is returning a 403 for
openstack-tripleo-ui, which it is looking for when it installs the
undercloud.   Not sure if I'm missing something or working with a stale
repo or what, though this is fresh tripleo-quickstart from today,
referred to by config/release/newton.yml, and the repo claims it has
this package and then reports 403 for just the one package.   The repo is:

[stack at undercloud ~]$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/delorean.repo
[delorean]
name=delorean-openstack-neutron-941ec3f4d1860cbc43c007ebe1f8e9bf9d5c519a
baseurl=https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-newton/94/1e/941ec3f4d1860cbc43c007ebe1f8e9bf9d5c519a_4297a92f
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
priority=1

trying a manual install shows that it sees it but can't install (I did a
yum clear cache also, but again this is from the undercloud image at
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/tripleo_images/newton/delorean/undercloud.qcow2)
.    Hitting the directory listing shows all the other packages there
and other directory listings under different hashes also show
openstack-tripleo-ui present.

See yum output below, not sure if I'm just missing something silly.

[stack at undercloud ~]$ sudo yum install openstack-tripleo-ui
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
  * base: mirrors.centos.webair.com
  * extras: mirrors.cmich.edu
  * updates: mirrors.tripadvisor.com
644 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package openstack-tripleo-ui.noarch
0:1.1.0-0.20170201184830.36b0b58.el7.centos will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

=============================================================================================================================================================================
  Package                                   Arch
Version
Repository                     Size
=============================================================================================================================================================================
Installing:
  openstack-tripleo-ui                      noarch
1.1.0-0.20170201184830.36b0b58.el7.centos
delorean                      2.4 M

Transaction Summary
=============================================================================================================================================================================
Install  1 Package

Total download size: 2.4 M
Installed size: 11 M
Is this ok [y/d/N]: y
Downloading packages:
Delta RPMs disabled because /usr/bin/applydeltarpm not installed.
openstack-tripleo-ui-1.1.0-0.2 FAILED

https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-newton/94/1e/941ec3f4d1860cbc43c007ebe1f8e9bf9d5c519a_4297a92f/openstack-tripleo-ui-1.1.0-0.20170201184830.36b0b58.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 403 - Forbidden
Trying other mirror.
To address this issue please refer to the below knowledge base article

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/69319

If above article doesn't help to resolve this issue please create a bug
on https://bugs.centos.org/

Error downloading packages:

openstack-tripleo-ui-1.1.0-0.20170201184830.36b0b58.el7.centos.noarch:
[Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.