[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 20:56:33 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 03:34:09PM -0500, Ronelle Landy wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> Links to the RDO-CI team scrum[1] and recording[2] from this week's
> meeting are below.
>
> Highlights:
>
>  - TripleO CI images outage
>   [3] details the images missing from the mirror, causing CI failures
>   We need a less 'reactive' approach to checking that the gates are working
>   Action Items:
>     Attila added [4] to run check jobs and measure passing
>     IRC Bot needed to ping #oooq with failures
It would be great if we can finally replace this private infrastructure in
tripleo-ci with our community openstack-infra servers. This avoids the need for
tripleo-ci project to maintain servers.  Also, we likely have more HDD space
available.

I recently helped kolla move there images to tarballs.o.o, we can do the same
for tripleo-ci.