Re: [rdo-list] Shipping OVS 2.6?

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:26 AM, David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com> wrote:
Everyone involved: are we shipping OVS 2.6.x for >= Ocata only or is
this meant to be distributed across all maintained stable releases ?
I felt like the understanding was that it was only meant for >= Ocata
but I could be wrong.

Need an answer ASAP.

​From my perspective, OVS 2.6 for >= Ocata only, not older releases.​

I'd also like to see us get on a cadence where we are updating OVS every cycle.  So, we should also expect:

Pike with OVS 2.7
Q with OVS 2.8
etc.

--