[rdo-list] Meetups this week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 15:45:31 UTC 2017

Sorry this is so late. Particularly notice the meetup in Paris which
happens in just a couple of hours.

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday February 28 in Fort Collins, CO, US: Talk about Cinder -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Colorado/events/237372008/

* Tuesday February 28 in Paris, FR: Meetup#22 Containers avec OpenStack
+ Assemblée Générale OpenStackFR -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-France/events/237544811/

* Tuesday February 28 in México City, MX: Meetup 2 OpenStackCDMX -
América Móvil: Nube Privada, el reto en la organización -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenstackMexicoCity/events/237678471/

* Wednesday March 01 in Richardson, TX, US: A Comparison of Amazon Web
Services vs OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/237764770/

* Thursday March 02 in Dubai, AE: Free Seminar: Managing and Deploying
Instances on OpenStack Cloud -
https://www.meetup.com/Innosoft-Gulf-Linux-and-OpenStack-Administratioin/events/237987404/

* Thursday March 02 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting -
https://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/237877323/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org