Re: [rdo-list] Webserver migration next Monday

Quack,

This is done. It took more time than planned because of some problems.
Please contact me if you see any problem.

As for the problems:
- Ansible bug with delegated 'setup' action (investigation needed)
- RH VPN DNS not working well (INC0576357)
- ns3.redhat.com not working well (INC0576330)

I pulled ns3.redhat.com out of the zone for the time being. It impacted
letsencrypt challenge and I reached the rate-limit, so I had to wait for
both to be ok again to have the remaining vhosts working on HTTPS.

Have a nice day.
\_o<